Administrative and Team Coordinator
The Datastory Team helps businesses of all kinds make better business decisions, faster, with confidence.
And we’re looking for someone special.
Someone who believes in the power of our Team but, more importantly, wants to empower and support our Team to help others do so much more.
If it feels like we might be talking about you, you should probably know a bit about us.
WE BELIEVE IN:
- Excellence. If it’s worth doing then we won’t give it any less than our best.
- Inspiring through beauty. We do work that is beautiful and polished so users say “wow”!
- Growth through coaching. Whether it’s our clients or our own teammates, we coach each other so we’re constantly improving.
- Solving problems through objective data.
- Doing what needs to be done. We do whatever it takes to solve problems.
- Taking it to the next level. We respond with “Yes, and…”
As Datastory’s Administrative & Team Coordinator, our Leadership and Internal Team will rely on you for support, and external customers will interact with you as the front line to our business.
IF YOU ARE:
- Self-starting, keep reading. If you need a ton of direction, this role isn’t for you.
- Hardworking, continue. We’re a lean team, we have huge goals, and we work hard.
- Experienced, we’re less concerned about what you’ve done, but we really care about how well you did it.
- Willing to help wherever help is needed, and “That’s not my job” isn’t part of your vocabulary, you may be a good fit.
- Obsessed with customer service, if you think creatively and anticipate needs, and deliver results that deepen relationships keep reading.
- Are an exceptional teammate, you may contribute uniquely to a diverse Team of hardworking professionals. Realize that we’re in this together.
- Be part of a small, high-horsepower team of professionals, specialists, developers, sales representatives, and analysts.
- Contribute to every step of the process once a customer says “yes, we’re in”. This means handling logistics, triaging problems, and generally being on the front lines.
- Coordinate directly with our marketing team.
- Manage team process. Schedule and attend meetings, coordinate schedules, keep minutes and follow up action items.
- Manage conference processes. Do we have booth space? Marketing material? Time for presenters? Flights for the team?
- Handle some financials. Reports, invoicing, contract paperwork — you’re at the hub of this action.
- Be an ambassador and represent our business with pride.
- Anticipate. Think ahead of every detail of what is happening and make sure that everything is ready for a smooth execution, meetings, rollouts, deployments, conferences, the works.
- Care. We’re looking for someone who cares about our mission as much as we do.