Job Type: Full-time
Location: Baltimore, MD
As a member of the Datastory Team, you’ll own projects big and small. You will participate in developing new solutions, applying our proprietary solutions for our customers and blending your particular talents and insights with those of the Datastory team.
- Self-starting. If you need a ton of direction, this role isn’t for you.
- Hardworking. We’re a lean team, we have huge goals, and we work hard.
- Experienced. Proficient in ArcGIS Desktop and Online with 2-4 years of GIS experience, including an ability to create StoryMaps. We are interested in what you have done and most importantly, how well you did it.
- Creative. We turn data into beautiful stories that help decision makers understand data more clearly. You have an eye for design and the ability to communicate through clear, succinct narratives and compelling cartography.
- Willing to help wherever help is needed. “That’s not my job” isn’t part of your vocabulary.
- Obsessed with customer service. You think creatively and anticipate client needs, and deliver results that deepen our relationship with clients.
- An exceptional teammate. You contribute uniquely to a diverse team of hardworking professionals. You realize that we’re in this together.
- Be part of a small, high-horsepower team of developers, sales reps, and analysts.
- Contribute to every step of the process once a customer says “yes, we’re in”, from developing solutions to implementation, training and service.
- Participate meaningfully in our team process — attend meetings, coordinate with colleagues, be accountable to project demands, timelines and action items.
- Be a fast thinking problem solver with an excellent work ethic.
- Demonstrate a positive and outgoing disposition and professional appearance
- Excel at communicating with clarity, purpose and respect.
- Be an ambassador and represent our business with pride.
- Care. We’re looking for someone who cares about our mission as much as we do.
Ready to apply?
Need assistance? Contact email@example.com