Job Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Client Relations
Industry: Technology, Business (Real Estate, Retail, Banking), Institutional (Healthcare & Education), Nonprofits
Requirements: Minimum 3 years sales or consulting background, and experienced in one or more of the Datastory verticals referenced above
Datastory helps decision makers in business, government, and nonprofits make better, faster business decisions with confidence by revealing the story within data—the connections, the blind spots, and the not-so-obvious patterns. By linking our customer’s data to thousands of sources using Geographic Information Systems (GIS), we create interactive maps that help users make informed and powerful strategic planning decisions.
As a Datastory sales representative you’ll be responsible for creative lead generation and the cultivation, maintenance and advancement of productive client/customer relationships.
- Comfortable talking about technology. Some customers are tech savvy and others aren’t yet. No matter someone’s background in technology, you can hold your own while inviting them into a discovery conversation and connect them with the right offerings, resources and solutions.
- Obsessed with customer service. Closing deals and making customers happy are equally important to you.
- Ready to engage. We’re a lean team, we have huge goals, and we work hard.
- An exceptional teammate. You contribute uniquely to a diverse team of hardworking professionals. You realize that we’re in this together.
- Reasonably experienced. You’ll bring at least three years of sales experience. We need you to bring best practices and be ready to roll.
- Technically fluent. You are very comfortable with technology and creatively leverage it to work smarter.
- An extrovert. You are outgoing and socially confident.
- Nurture existing accounts
- Grow new business
- Expand our reach into our prioritized verticals. Demonstrate Datastory solutions with confidence.
- Be part of a small, high-horsepower team of developers, analysts, and administrators.
- Actively use and maintain our CRM (Copper) – understanding this system inside and out.
- Be an ambassador and represent our business with pride.
- Travel as needed (likely less than 20%)
- Care. We’re looking for someone who cares about our mission as much as we do.
Ready to apply?
Need assistance? Contact email@example.com