Job Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Client Relations
Industry: Business (Real Estate, Retail, Banking), Institutional (Healthcare & Education), Nonprofits
As a Datastory sales representative you’ll be responsible for the cultivation, maintenance and advancement of productive client/customer relationships.
- Hungry to grow a business. We are looking for hunters to strategically pursue new business.
- Comfortable talking about technology. Some customers are tech savvy and others aren’t yet. No matter someone’s background in technology, you can hold your own while inviting them into a discovery conversation and connect them with the right offerings, resources and solutions.
- Obsessed with customer service. Closing deals and making customers happy are equally important to you.
- Ready to engage. We’re a lean team, we have huge goals, and we work hard.
- An exceptional teammate. You contribute uniquely to a diverse team of hardworking professionals. You realize that we’re in this together.
- Reasonably experienced. You’ll bring at least 3-5 years of sales experience. We need you to bring best practices and be ready to roll.
- Technically fluent. You are very comfortable with technology and creatively leverage it to work smarter.
- An extrovert. You are outgoing and socially confident.
- Experienced in one or more of the Datastory verticals referenced above. You will bring experience that translates well into at least two of our high-priority verticals.
- Nurture existing accounts
- Grow new business
- Expand our reach into our prioritized verticals. Demonstrate Datastory solutions with confidence.
- Be part of a small, high-horsepower team of developers, analysts, and administrators.
- Actively use and maintain our CRM (Copper) – understanding this system inside and out.
- Be an ambassador and represent our business with pride.
- Travel as needed (likely less than 20%)
- Care. We’re looking for someone who cares about our mission as much as we do.
Ready to apply?
Need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org